Kritique© (Sportique) uses a touch screen platform to provide simple, customized assessment. It allows coaches and coach educators to assess, develop and monitor the competency growth of your athletes and your teams.
Kritique© (Sportique) assesses your athletes/players or teams' development easily.
Kritique© (Sportique) operates on an easy to use and intuitive touch screen platform. It is based on the principles of marginal gain and combining assessment criteria and performance cues.
Why use Kritique© (Sportique)? Because it provides
- Comprehensive, convenient, fast, permanent & simple assessment.
- Assessment across all ages and learning areas.
- Detailed assessment impacts positively on performance.
- Coach/Coach Educator, assessor with a readily accessible comment bank.
- Much information related to performance and displayed on assessment disks.
- Assessment information for all your athletes, player and teams.
- Assessment details technical and tactical performance which is stored and can repeatedly reviewed immediately after capture.
Kritique© (Sportique) is:
- Time efficient
- Copes with large numbers
- Shares results
- Combines assessment criteria and performance cues
Kritique© (Sportique) is:
- Pen & paper assessment
- All assessment uses "Touch screen technology"
- Rates performance across all sports for athletes, players, coaches and coach educators
Rewards of using Kritique© (Sportique)
- It profiles and assesses every athlete, player or team accurately & quickly.
- It provides information of all performances accurately detailed immediately available.
- It allows coaches and coach educators to construct individual plans to improve accountability tracking of performance.
- It provides easy communication between/amongst players, coaches & parents.
- It provides prompt services and instant results.
- Effective inclusive practice conceptually robust reliable & valid assessment.
Touch screen technology
Assessment storage, retrieval & sharing
Stages of Kritique© (Sportique) Assessment
- Stage 1: Construct individual profile, photograph, player (coach) details.
- Stage 2: Video training session.
- Stage 3: Video games play.
- Stage 4: Construct attack defense profile present results, develop future action plan.
Stage of Kritique© (Sportique) Continued
- Stage 5: Select assessment options.
- Facilitates basic assessment and profiling.
- Results in pre and post intervention profiling.
- Advanced profiling.
- Advanced assessment and profiling leads to improved performance & consultancy details on request on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.